How To Scan To Email On Hp Envy 5070?
Problem 1 – Nothing gets printed, inspite of the On light being turned ON:
There might be certain instances where you can see the power light turned ON, but the printer does not print anything. In such cases, make use of the following steps to resolve the issue. Using your HP Envy 5070 printer, you can conveniently scan to email. You can scan a photo or document to email from the HP printer software. Now, carry out the instructions given below to scan to email on HP Envy 5070. The only prerequisite for the scan to email function is that the HP printer software should be installed on your computer.
NOTE: The following instructions will apply to Windows computers.
First, load your original document or photo with the printable side facing down on the right-front corner of the printer’s scanner glass. The next step is to open the HP printer software. The HP printer software can be used to configure your printer settings, check the ink levels, maintain and manage the printer, solve printing problems, and many other functions. Now, continue with the following instructions to open the HP printer software on your Windows computer so that you can easily scan to email
For Windows 10:
- On your desktop, click Start and choose HP from the app list.
- You can now click on the icon with the printer name.
For Windows 8.1:
- Go to the lower-left corner of your Start screen and click on the down arrow.
- Choose your printer name.
For Windows 8:
- On your Start screen, right-click on an empty section area.
- Choose the All Apps option from the app bar.
- Select your printer name.
- On your desktop, click on Start and then choose All Programs.
- Select HP and click on the folder for your printer.
- Choose the icon with your printer name.
For Windows 7, Vista, and XP:
Now, continue with the following steps to scan to email on HP Envy 5070.
- Once you have opened the HP printer software, go to the Print & Scan Then, select the Scan option.
- It is now time to click on the Scan a Document or Photo
- Under the Scan Shortcuts title, choose the Email as PDF or the Email as JPEG
- Finally, click on the Scan
- You can use the initial screen to alter the basic settings. If you wish to modify the detailed settings, click on the More link located at the upper-right corner of the Scan dialog box.
- In case you have chosen the Show Viewer After Scan option, you will be able to adjust your scanned image in the Preview screen itself.
- You have now successfully scanned to email on HP Envy 5070.