How To Scan On Canon Pixma MG2520
To scan documents on Canon Pixma mg2520, make sure that the printer is connected to the computer. Open the scanner and place the paper and then close the scanner lid and follow below instruction for how to scan on Canon pixma mg2520.
Short Steps For Scanning In Canon Pixma MG2520
- Ensure that the printer is interconnected to the computer.
- Place the paper into the scanner.
- Open Start and choose the Windows logo.
- Type Windows Fax and Scan into Start.
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Choose New Scan which opens a new window.
- Choose Preview to see if the adjustment fixed the problem.
- Click Scan and the document scans successfully.
Related Articles For “Scan On Canon Printer”
Steps For How To Scan In Canon Pixma MG2520
To work on how to scan on Canon pixma mg2520, connect the printer to the computer. Locate the power button on the printer and turn it on. Open the scanner and place the document in the scanner. And close the scanner lid.
Open Start and select Windows logo. Type Windows Fax and Scan into Start. Select Windows Fax and Scan to scan on Canon pixma mg2520.
The Fax and Scan app will open. Select New Scan, and it opens a new window.
Check and make sure that the printer model number is correct or not.
Choose the type of document in the drop-down box.
Decide whether the color of the text is color or black and white to scan on Canon pixma mg2520.
Also choose the file type whether it is PDF or JPG. Select Preview. ->Select Scan and the document will start scanning with the guide of how to scan on Canon pixma mg2520.