How To Scan On Canon MG3250 Printer? [Quick Guide]
With the all-in-one functions, the Canon MG3250 printer has it all. It produces crisp and detailed outputs with a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. With a printing speed of 9.2 pages per minute, the printer is very efficient. It is also capable of networking with different devices with a USB connection. The printer has the versatility to work as a scanner and a copier with more beneficial functions. Follow below steps to know How To Scan On Canon MG3250 Printer.
The Canon IJ Scan Utility is an application tailor-made for Canon printers to help scan your documents without any problem. This utility also reduces the time taken for scanning. You will be able to finish the scanning by just clicking on one of the options on the main screen of the IJ Scan Utility.
Download The Canon Ij Scan Utility
There are two different ways to download the IJ Scan Utility and complete the Canon MG3250 scan setup.
Click the Download button on this page. The IJ Scan Utility driver will be downloaded immediately.
If you wish to download the IJ Scan Utility from the Canon support page, the steps are as follows.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the URL for the Canon support page.
- The Canon page will open.
- Click the search bar and type the Canon printer model number; press the Enter button.
- When the Canon page for the MG3250 printer opens, move the mouse cursor to the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Click the Utility link to see the options to download.
- Click on IJ Utility present on the screen.
- Locate and click the Drivers & Downloads tab from the page.
- You will see two drop-down options, one for selecting the Operating System and the other drop-down list for selecting the language.
- Click on the OS drop-down list and select the type of Operating System you are using on the computer.
- You will see a section named Recommended Driver(s); click the Select button on the right side of the driver.
- Click Download.
The Canon IJ Scan Utility will be downloaded to your computer.
Scan On The Canon Mg3250 Printer
Let us see the steps for the Canon MG3250 scan setup.
- Place the original documents in the Canon printer.
- Perform a double-click on the IJ Scan Utility installed on your computer.
- Click on the Settings… option in the IJ Scan Utility window.
- Since we are scanning from the computer (Canon MG3250 Scan Setup), click the Document Scan option.
- Select the Canon MG3250 printer from the Product Name drop-down list.
- Make the required changes in the Save Settings section- the scan location, data compression, and the format.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Document option and the scanning will start.
Follow the simple steps as mentioned to learn how to scan on the Canon MG3250 printer.