How To Scan On Brother INKvestment Tank MFC-J4335DW
If you want to know how to scan on your Brother INKvestment Tank MFC-J4335DW printer, then you’re in the right place. This blog post will give you step-by-step instructions on how to set up your Brother printer for scanning. We’ve compiled a list of common questions for you to ask, so when you’re done reading this page, you should be ready to go with your scan job. The process is quick and easy, so make sure that you follow along with the instructions below.
Complete The Printer’s Initial Setup
Before scanning your documents, it is important to complete the printer’s initial setup. These guidelines will give you concise information about the procedure.
- To begin with, unpack the Brother MFC J4335DW printer and remove the packing tape.
- Connect the supplied power cord and turn on the printer.
- Extend the paper tray and load a fresh stack of paper. Don’t forget to adjust the guides with the stack.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and install them in the respective slots.
- Choose your preferences on the printer control panel.
- With this, your printer’s initial setup is complete. The upcoming instructions will explain how to get started with the scan job.
How To Get The Scanner Driver And Install It On Your Computer
You cannot access your printer from the computer without a driver. Whether printing your documents or scanning your hard copies, the compatible driver is indispensable. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the compatible software on your computer.
- From your default browser, head to Brother’s official website.
- Type your printer model (Brother INKvestment Tank MFC-J4335DW) in the search area and press Enter.
- When directed to the product support page, click Downloads.
- On the following screen, confirm your OS and click OK.
- When it shows you a list of compatible drivers, pick the one you prefer the most and click it.
- Next, you need to accept the terms and conditions by clicking the Accept to the EULA and Download button.
- Once the software is downloaded to your computer, locate it, and complete the installation.
How To Scan Your Documents Using The Scanner Software
- If you want to scan your documents from the scanner software, these instructions will show you the detailed procedure.
- To begin with, connect your printer and computer via Wi-Fi or USB.
- Load your documents on the scanner glass.
- On your Windows computer, click Start> All Programs> Brother> Brother Utilities.
- Pick INKvestment Tank MFC-J4335DW and click Scan> ControlCenter4.
- Go to the Scan tab on the following screen and click the File button.
- Make the required changes to your document in the Scan setting dialog box and click Scan.
- Your printer will scan and save your documents to the chosen folder.
How To Scan Your Documents Using The Printer Control Panel
Do you know you can scan your documents directly to your computer using the printer control panel? Well, to know the detailed procedure, continue reading this section.
- Ensure you have connected your printer and computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Load your originals on the scanner glass.
- On the printer control panel, press the Scan button.
- Using the Up and Down arrow buttons, choose the to PC option and press the OK button.
- Now, select “to Image” and press OK.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, choose the destination computer by pressing the navigation buttons.
- In case you want to make some modifications to your document, select the Scan Settings option, and press the OK button.
- Make the appropriate changes and press the Black Start or Color Start button on the printer control panel.
- Your printer starts scanning all the hard copies to your computer as digital documents.
How To Scan Using Airprint
Are you scrolling this page looking for an ideal way to scan your documents using AirPrint from your Mac? This section has the answer to your query!
Before Using AirPrint
- On your Mac, go to the System Preferences section and click Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printers pane, click the + icon.
- On the Add screen, MFC-J4335DW and select AirPrint using the Use drop-down menu. Then, click the Add button.
Scan Your Documents Using Airprint
- Load your document on the scanner glass.
- Navigate to the Printers & Scanners section on your Mac.
- Here, choose your Brother MFC-J4335DW printer.
- Click the Scan tab and click the Open Scanner button.
- Choose the destination folder in the Destination pop-up menu.
- To make changes to the scan settings, click Show Details and make the appropriate changes.
- Finally, click the Scan button.
How To Scan Your Documents Using Your Smartphone
These guidelines will teach you how to scan your documents using your handy smartphone.
- To begin with, install the iPrint & Scan application.
- The app is readily available in App Store and Play Store.
- Open the app and ensure INKvestment Tank MFC J4335DW is selected.
- If you find a mismatch, click the Select your Machine option and choose your printer model. Then, click OK.
- Load your originals on the scanner glass.
- Make the appropriate changes to your document and click OK.
- Now, your printer will scan the documents to the specified destination.
We hope you enjoyed our blog about how to scan on a Brother printer. If you are looking for real-time assistance, we want to help out. Reach us via the Call button on this page; our specialized engineers are here to help you in real-time.