How To Scan A Document To Computer On HP Envy 5070
HP Envy 5070 is an All-in-One printer that supports wireless connectivity, and so you can quickly connect any wireless device to your printer using WPS or Wi-Fi Direct. If you would like to know how to scan a document to computer on HP Envy 5070 printer, keep reading the instructions below.
Steps to scan a document on HP Envy 5070 to Windows and Mac computer
Scanning To A Windows Computer:
- Before starting, verify that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Make sure that you have properly connected your printer to the Windows computer.
- Open the scanner lid of your HP Envy 5070 printer and place the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass.
- On your Windows computer, check whether you have properly installed the full-featured printer driver package.
- Click the Start menu and search for HP .
- From the search result, click on your printer to launch the HP Printer Assistant .
- Go to the Scan tab in the HP Printer Assistant window and click on Scan a Document or Photo . Doing so will open the HP Scan
- Choose a task and click the Scan button under the Scan Shortcuts
- Navigate to the right side of the window, and set your scan preferences such as source, paper size, image type, paper sides, and destination.
- Make sure to select the Show Viewer After Scan checkbox if you are scanning multiple pages.
- Click Scan in the HP Scan window to start scanning your document.
- When you see a pop-up dialog box, click Add Pages to scan the next page (if necessary) and place your document on the scanner glass.
- When you finish scanning all your documents, click Save to save the scanned copies to the selected destination on your computer.
Scanning To A Mac Computer
- Ensure that you have properly installed the HP Easy Scan software on your Mac.
- Verify that you have firmly connected the USB cable between your Mac and the HP Envy 5070 printer.
- Launch the HP Easy Scan tool on your Mac and select your printer’s name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Set your scan preferences in the HP Easy Scan window and select the Scan both sides of page checkbox if you want to scan both sides of a
- Click Done and return to your computer.
- Place the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass and return to the HP Easy Scan
- Click Scan and wait until your first page is scanned.
- For double-sided scanning, click the Add icon at the bottom of the bar and flip the next side of the document on the scanner glass.
- Click Edit in the HP Easy Scan window to adjust the scan settings and click Send > Folder .
- Select a name, destination, file format, and the required settings to save your scanned document.
- Make sure to select the Save all items to a single file checkbox and click Save .
- You have now learned how to scan a document on HP Envy 5070.
Related Articles For “Connect Brother Printer Wirelessly”