- Fix My Printer >>
- Restore wireless printer connection
How to restore printer connection
The connections may not be proper. Check if all the connections are perfect. Try to reset the printer and the device as that may solve the issue of How to Restore printer connection. Ensure that the supply of current is continuous and stable.
Easy and simple steps to restore the printer connection are given below
- Switch on the router and allow the connection to become stable and active.
- Move to the printer’s control panel.
- Gather the network details of your router.
- Choose the network settings from the list of options.
- Make sure that you select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select your network from the available list.
- Enter the network password and confirm that you enter the name correctly.
- After the connection, the printer displays a notification on the printer’s control panel regarding the connection.
A detailed and simple explanation for restoring the printer connection is given here
- The connection may be lost due to certain reasons. You can easily restore the printer connection that is lost by doing the steps given below.
- The printer connection can be made with the router and the system using the driver. The printer driver is available to download on our website.
- All you need to do is move to the driver downloads tab available on our website.
- Ensure that you click the correct tab on the website. After clicking on it, select the printer model from the list. Confirm that the series and version that you enter is correct.
- The printer connection can be established if the wireless connection feature is enabled on the printer. Click on the download option on the displayed page and wait until the file is downloaded on your system. You can access the file which has been downloaded from the downloads folder of your system.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to initiate the driver installation. This starts the process of driver installation, and you have to agree to the terms and conditions for the driver installation.
- Switch on the printer and assure that the connectivity lights on the printer are active and stable before you continue with the installation of the drivers. Also, make sure that the router is connected to the same network as the system. If they are connected to two different networks, the connection cannot be established.
- Make sure that you select the language for the driver installation when proceeding with the driver installation of the printer. If the driver download of the printer is not correct, it can cause issues when the driver is being installed.
- Connect the router to the printer and computer when prompted by the installer. Confirm that you select the correct method before the driver is installed.
- Complete the driver installation process by clicking Finish. You can test print a document to check the connectivity between them. If there are doubts, you can refer to the manual available on our website. In case of issues regarding How to Restore printer connection, contact our toll-free number and get your problems resolved.