How To Reset Hp Envy 5070 Printer
HP Envy 5070 is an All-in-One printer that can print, copy, and scan. This printer is capable of wireless printing and so you can connect any wireless device using WPS or Wi-Fi Direct. Performing the factory reset on your HP printer will erase all the preconfigured settings. It is suggested to perform the factory reset when no troubleshooting method resolves your printer problem. If you like to know how to reset your HP Envy 5070 printer, keep reading the instructions given below.
Steps to reset your HP Envy 5070 printer’s network settings:
- Turn on your printer and make sure no devices are connected to it.
- If you have already connected your HP printer to your computer, disconnect the computer from your printer.
- If you have already connected your HP printer to a local wireless network, disconnect your printer’s wireless connection.
- Next, navigate to the printer’s control panel and tap the Wireless icon followed by Settings.
- Scroll down the displayed list and choose the Restore Network Settings option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to restore the configured network settings to factory defaults.
- Once you have completed the restoration, restart your printer.
- Now, the previously configured wireless settings will be removed from your printer.
- The IP address will be set back to Automatic mode.
- You have now learned how to reset the HP printer’s network settings.
- To connect your printer again to a wireless network, you have to reconfigure the wireless settings.
Related Articles For “How To Reset Hp Envy 5070”
It is an All-in-One printer that can print, copy, and scan. This printer is capable of wireless printing and so you can connect any wireless devices
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. If not, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn it on.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and tap the Setup icon.
- Select Tools and tap the Restore Factory Defaults button.
- If prompted, tap Yes to confirm the reset.
- The printer will be restarted automatically once the resetting process has been completed successfully.
- You have now successfully learned how to reset HP Envy 5070 printer.
If you need any assistance on printers, feel free to contact our technical support team. Our Tech experts in “Fix my printer” helps to fix problems on various printers such as HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, Samsung and troubleshoot Toshiba, Richo, Oki, Kyocera, Fuji, etc,