How to reset Epson LQ-2190 printer
Epson LQ-2190 is a dot matrix printer ideal for business environments and extensively used in factories. Dot-matrix printers are widely used for printing accounting and finance documents. If you want to reset your Epson LQ-2190 printer, continue to read the following sections.
Why reset a printer
Usually, when we encounter an issue with our devices, the first thing that comes to our mind is Factory Reset. When you reset your printer to the default factory settings, you can sort out the ongoing issue to some extent. If you have used the Epson LQ-2190 printer continuously without giving any break, at some point, your printer may fail to respond and will show up a printer error message on its screen. In those instances, resetting the printer can help you resolve the issue. Follow the instructions mentioned below and reset your Epson LQ-2190 printer.
- Turn off your Epson LQ-2190 printer and disconnect the power cord from the printer and the electrical socket. Also, unplug the cables you have used to connect your printer and computer.
- Let your printer be undisturbed for a minute.
- Now, reconnect the cables to your printer and the power outlet.
- Turn on your printer and press the Reset button.
- Reconnect your printer and computer and then print a test page.
- Now, check whether the settings are reset to the default ones.
- If your printer still fails to respond to your commands, you can go ahead and update your printer driver. An outdated printer driver may cause more serious issues. Visit the official support page of Epson and enter the printer model as Epson LQ-2190. Then, download the printer driver that supports your OS. Once you have updated the printer driver, your printer will function better.
- Now, you have reset your Epson LQ-2190 printer. For further assistance or support, reach out to us.