HOW TO RESET EPSON L805 PRINTER
Over a period of time, a printer may start to malfunction. If you find any performance issues on your Epson L805 printer, or your printer shows any errors like Waste Ink pad counter end of its life and Service required, you can fix the error by resetting the printer. you can reset your Epson L805 printer using the L805 resetting adjustment software. In case you want to know in detail about this resetting adjustment software and the resetting procedure of the Epson L805 printer, go on reading the following sections.
Power reset your printer
- When you power reset your printer, almost all the issues can be resolved. If you want to power reset your printer, follow the instructions below.
- Turn off your Epson printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute.
- Now, reconnect the power cable and turn on your printer.
Reset your Epson L805 printer with the resetter program
- The Epson L805 resetter program can do multiple functions and ensures the performance of your printer. The Epson L805 Resetter tool is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Download the Epson L805 resetter program from your browser and unzip the files into a folder.
- Run the Adjprog.exe file and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box.
- On the Epson Adjustment Program screen, click the Particular adjustment mode button.
- Now, it will show you all the maintenance functions this tool can perform. Choose your issue and click OK.
- On the main screen, click the checkboxes next to the Main pad counter and Platen pad counter options and click on the Initialize button.
- When a pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Once the initialization process gets over, click the Finish button.
Now, your Epson L805 printer will be reset. In the same manner, you can perform all the maintenance tasks.