- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Ts6220 Printer Reset
How To Reset Canon Ts6220 Printer? – Quick Steps
Canon PIXMA TS6220 is an All-in-One wireless printer that is easy to use and produces outstanding quality results every time. When you troubleshoot your printer, you may need to completely reset it. Resetting your Canon printer to its factory default settings will help restore all your default printer settings. By following the below instructions, you can know how to reset Canon Ts6220 Printer.
Resetting Pixma Ts6220 Printer Using Its Control Panel
- First, you need to go to your printer’s control panel and tap the Setup icon from the Home screen.
- Next, you have to select the Device settings option from the list of settings.
- Tap the Reset settings option from the list.
- On the settings screen, select any one of the below options that you want to reset on your PIXMA TS6220 printer.
- Web service setup only: You can pick this option to set the Web service settings to the default settings.
- LAN settings only: Tap on this option if you want to set the LAN settings back to the default ones.
- Similarly, you can also select the Settings only or the Reset all option. Your choice of the options depends entirely on your preferences.
- After you have selected the settings, just tap the Yes button on the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer screen to confirm.
- You will see that your printer takes some time to reset the settings. Once done, tap the OK button.
- Then, press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- When the settings are back to the original defaults, you can start from scratch and pick the preferred settings for your Canon printer.
Now, you may know how to reset Canon Ts6220 Printer by following the above instructions.