How To Reset Brother Printer Network Setup? [Easy Guide]
When you reset the network setup of your Brother printer, the wired and wireless settings will be restored to default factory settings. It will also reset the information such as password and IP address to the default values. The method of resetting the network setup will slightly differ based on your printer model. The following section can help you to how to Reset Brother Printer Network Setup.
For touchscreen printers:
If you have a Brother printer with the touch screen, tap on the Settings icon and choose the All Settings option. Then select the Network option followed by the Network Reset option. The message that says Reset Network? will be displayed; tap on the Yes button. Then, Reboot OK? will be displayed on your printer screen; press 1 to indicate Yes and press 1 again for the confirmation Now the printer will restart, and its network setup is reset to default factory settings. You can set up the network connection now.
For printers without touchscreen:
- If you don’t have a Brother printer with the touchscreen, you can reset the network using the control panel buttons.
- On your printer control panel, press the Menu button. Then, using the up and down arrow buttons, navigate to the Network option; then press the OK button. Now, navigate to the Network Reset option using the up and down arrow buttons; then press the OK button.
- Now, the network setup of your printer will be reset to default factory settings.
- When your printer restarts, it will ask you to set up the Wi-Fi connection. Press the OK button thrice to launch the setup wizard and choose the SSID of your router.
- Enter the appropriate password by pressing the respective keys. Once you have given the password correctly, press the OK button. And then, press 1 to apply the settings.
In this manner, you can complete How To Reset Brother Printer Network Setup. You can also reset the settings using the BRAdmin Light, BRAdmin Professional 3, or Web-Based Management utilities.