- Fix My Printer >>
- HOW TO RESET BROTHER PRINTER HL-L2370DW?
HOW TO RESET BROTHER PRINTER HL-L2370DW?
The printer reset process is performed as a part of troubleshooting. But, you can also reset your printer settings if you have configured them wrongly, you’re not satisfied with the configured settings, or you’re planning to sell the printer to someone.Learn how to reset your Brother HL-L2370DW printer settings to default in the below section.Restoring the Brother HL-L2370DW printer settings to default is not a difficult thing. If you’re familiar with your printer’s menu screen, you can perform it easily and quickly.
- Open your Brother printer’s home screen if necessary.
- Now, from the home screen, select the Initial Setup option using the up and down arrow buttons.
- After selecting this option, confirm it by pressing the OK button.
- Now, the Initial Setup screen will open.
- In the opened screen, select the Reset option.
- Choose one specific setting or all the settings that you want to reset on the Reset screen.
- Press the OK button followed by Yes. Now, the reset process will be initiated on your printer.
- Once the settings are restored, your printer will restart automatically.
If you want to reset some specific settings like Network, continue reading this page.
- From the main screen of your Brother printer, select the Network option.
- Scroll down or up the Network screen and select the Network Reset option.
- Press OK > Yes.
Resetting the drum counter
After installing a new drum on your printer, you have to reset its count. You might encounter an error or issue if you fail to do it.
- Turn on your Brother printer if it is turned off.
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Now, locate the Up arrow and OK buttons on your printer’s control panel.
- Press and hold both these buttons at the same time.
- Now, the list of drums installed on your printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the drum unit that you have installed recently.
- Press the Reset button.
To know more about how to reset the Brother HL-L2370DW printer settings, contact us.