- Fix My Printer >>
- HOW TO RESET BROTHER DCP-T500W PRINTER?
HOW TO RESET BROTHER DCP-T500W PRINTER?
Resetting your Brother DCP T500W printer is a simple as well as easy task to perform. Ensure that you check this page for detailed information.
The Brother DCP T500W printer allows you to reset it in three ways. Reset the print server, printer’s settings, and the Brother DCP T500W printer lets you restore all settings to the factory defaults. It’s time to reset the Brother DCP T500W printer. Here’s how to reset it.
- Initially, press the Menu button on the printer control panel. You’ll see the arrow buttons. Press those arrow buttons to navigate to the Initial Setup screen and then press OK.
- Navigate to the Reset option by pressing the up or down arrow button. Its’ time to select the type of reset option.
Choose one of the available options.
- Machine Reset
- All Settings
After selecting the option, press the OK button. Later, press the up or down button to select the Reset option and then confirm the action. That’s it. You’re done with the reset process.
If you’re connecting the Brother DCP T500W printer to a wireless network, you’ll have to reset the network settings before the configuration process. Here’s how to reset the network settings.
- On the Brother DCP T500W printer control panel, press the Menu button.
- Go to the Network screen and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons again. It navigates you to the Network Reset option.
- Finally, press the OK button. You have now finished the network resetting process.
Implement the solutions mentioned on this page to reset the Brother DCP T500W printer. After resetting, begin your task and make sure that your printer performs well.