How to Replace Ink Cartridge Epson WF 2630
To start with how to replace ink cartridge epson wf 2630, the Epson WF 2630 is an Inkjet color printer that can print with high resolution. The printer has different slots for the Black, Magenta, and Yellow ink cartridges. Keep the replacement cartridges ready before removing the installed cartridges from the printer.
Quick Guide for replacing ink cartridges in Epson WF 2630 printer
- Power up your Epson printer and wait until it becomes idle.
- Identify the cartridge to be replaced from the control panel if you receive any cartridge expended message on the control panel.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Setup option. Go to the Maintenance section, and select the Ink Cartridge Replacement option.
- Locate the Start button on the control panel and press it. Raise the scanner unit.
- Remove the ink cartridge to be replaced from the slot.
- Shake the new ink cartridge several times before unwrapping it.
- Peel off the tapes on the cartridge and insert it into the holder.
- Lower the scanner unit.
Detailed instructions for replacing ink cartridge on Epson WF 2630 printer
Lets starts for how to replace ink cartridge epson wf 2630, power up the Epson printer, and wait until it is idle and silent. If any cartridge is expended, a message will be displayed on the LCD screen. Identify the ink cartridge to be replaced and then press OK followed by selecting the Up arrow key.
If you are replacing the cartridge before the message displays, select the Setup menu using the navigation keys and then press the OK button. Scroll to the Maintenance option, and select the Ink Cartridge Replacement option. Now press the Start button on the control panel.
Slide your fingers into the slots on either side of the printer and lift the scanner unit. Do not move the printhead using hand or touch the white cable inside the printer. Twist the tab on the cartridge to be replaced and then take it out straight from the printer.
Rock the new ink cartridges gently before unpacking it. Avoid touching the green-colored chip or the small window on the cartridge. Peel off the yellow-colored tape on the new ink cartridge.
Slide the new cartridge into the slot until you hear a click. Install cartridge immediately to avoid drying of the print head. Repeat the same steps to the replace the other cartridges.
Now lower the scanner unit to its position. Press the Start button on the control panel. The printhead will now move to its home position, and the printer will charge the ink. The completion of the charging will be notified with a confirmation message on the control panel.
To complete the process of how to replace ink cartridge epson wf 2630, do not turn the printer off when you see the power light flashing. Make sure there is enough paper in the input tray. Ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the computer. Try to print a test page to verify whether the cartridges are correctly seated.