[Guide] How to Refill Canon 245 Ink Cartridge
If the ink in the ink cartridge is low or empty, you can refill the cartridge of the Canon printer. Refill the ink into the cartridge carefully without any spills using the guide of how to refill Canon 245 ink cartridge.
Steps To Refill Canon 245 Ink Cartridge
- Place the cartridge on the paper towels in case of a spill.
- Peel off the label on the top.
- Drill a hole in the cartridge.
- Fill the syringe with black ink.
- Stick the syringe needle in the hole.
- Slowly inject the ink into the sponge.
- Leave the label off or cut it as a short one as on not to cover up the hole.
- Print a test page and the Canon printer prints successfully with no problems.
Related Articles For “Refill Cartridges”
Elaborate Steps For Refilling Canon 245 Ink Cartridge
For how to refill Canon 245 ink cartridge, put the cartridge on the paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
Peel off the top label.
Drill a hole in the cartridge.
Then, fill the syringe with nearly 10 ml of black ink, the 245 XL can take 18 ml of ink.
Stick the syringe needle in the drilled hole and at least half way down in the sponge.
Slowly inject ink into the sponge till you see ink coming up in the chasm.
And, when finished, leave the label off or cut it short and put it back on being sure not to cover up the drilled hole.
This will be the cartridge’s vent hole. Replace the cartridge and run one to three cleaning cycles as per printer instructions of how to refill Canon 245 ink cartridge.