Reconnect HP Printer To Wireless Network
To reconnect HP printer to wireless network, make sure that the printer is plugged in to the power source. Place the printer near the router to get the wireless signal continuously without any interferences.
Steps To Reconnect HP Printer To The Wireless Network
- Set your printer near the computer.
- Place your computer and printer in the location that can get your wireless signal.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch on it.
- Click Start and choose the Windows logo.
- Select Settings in the Start window.
- Choose Devices in the settings window.
- Select Printers and Scanners for connecting a Wi-Fi connection.
- Click Add a Printer or Scanner to connect the printer to the wireless network in Windows.
Related Articles For “Wireless Printer”
Detailed Steps For Connecting Printer To The Wireless Network
Check for the printer’s possible network connections. Set your printer and computer in the location that can get your wireless signal. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it to reconnect HP printer to wireless network.
Open Start in Windows, select the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Choose Settings which is at the lower-left corner of the start window.
Select Devices which is at the top of the Settings window.
Choose Printers and Scanners which is at the left side of the window to reconnect hp printer to wireless.
Select Add a Printer or Scanner which is at the top of the page. You can see the printer’s name listed on the page and the printer is connected.
In Mac, open the Apple menu which is at the top-left corner of the screen. Choose System Preferences which is near the top of the Apple drop-down menu to reconnect hp printer to wireless.
Select Printers and Scanners. Choose + which is at the bottom-left corner of the window. If your printer is already connected over the network, you should see its name in the pane that is in the left side of the window.
Click the printer’s name which is at the left side of the window, and the printer is successfully to reconnect HP printer to wireless network.