How to Print Without Black Ink Epson
How to print without black ink Epson, first of all, you need to select Devices and Printers in the control panel. Then, select the printer and right-click to choose Properties. Then, select the Color option and choose Apply for printing papers without black.
8 Steps: Printing Without Black Ink In Epson
- Locate the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- Cancel the printing process.
- Choose your printer by selecting Printers and Devices.
- Select Plain Paper as the Type Setting in the Quality option.
- Check the Grayscale in the Print option.
- Select OK, and this will limit your prints to monochrome.
- Check if the indicator of the monochrome setting will flash on the monitor.
- Run print and the pages prints successfully without black ink.
Related Articles For “Epson Ink Change”
Detailed Steps To Print Without Black Ink In Epson Printers
For how to print without black ink Epson in monochrome, first enter the Printers and Devices in the Control panel. Then, choose the printer and right-click to open the drop-down option.
Select Properties and then select Color options in the ink set. Since black is out, choose the color set options and select Apply.
In case of Windows, stop print queue or cancel the printing process. Then, go to Quality Option and choose Plain Paper as the Type Setting.
In the Print option, check on Grayscale. This will limit your prints to monochrome only and choose OK.
An indicator of the monochrome setting will flash on the monitor and run Print.
In case of Mac, stop the print queue and move to Epson Printer Utility to open dialog box.
Select Driver Settings and check Permit Temporary Black Printing box.
Go to Print Settings and choose Plain papers for media type setting.
Choose Grayscale and then select OK. Then, run Print and the pages prints without black ink in Epson and finish the process of how to print without black ink Epson.