How To Print On Epson EcoTank ET 2800
Do you want to know how to print on an Epson ET 2800? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This web page will guide you through everything you should know about printing on the Epson ET 2800. There are several ways to print on the EcoTank ET-2800; here are a few of them.
Complete The Printer’s Initial Setup
It is important to set up your printer before you get started with your print job. These instructions will show you the procedure in detail.
- First and foremost, unpack your printer and remove the packing tape from all the components.
- Connect the power cord to the printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- Unpack the ink bottles and fill the tanks.
- Turn on the printer and choose your preferences.
- Initiate the ink charging process by pressing the Start button.
- Load your paper and adjust the guides.
- Finally, choose the print settings on the printer’s LCD screen.
Download The Software And Install It On Your Computer
It is important to install the appropriate software on your computer. This is the only way to access your printer from the computer. Here are the detailed instructions crafted for you.
- Open your default browser.
- Visit Epson’s official website.
- Type your printer model in the search area and press Enter.
- When directed to the product support page, click Downloads.
- It will detect your OS and show you the compatible drivers and utilities.
- Choose the full-featured driver package and click Download.
- In a short duration, the chosen driver will be downloaded to your computer.
- Locate the software within your device and run the setup file.
- If you install the software on a Windows computer, click Yes when User Account Control appears.
- If you install it on a Mac, you need to provide its administrator credentials.
- Accept the terms and conditions when the software’s licence agreement screen appears.
- When prompted to pick the connection type, select the option you prefer the most and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Connect your printer to the same network as your computer for a Wi-Fi connection.
- You need to connect the cable when prompted by the installer for a USB connection.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
Print From Your Windows Computer
- Open the document/image you want to print.
- In your application, click the Print command. You can also select the Control and P keys simultaneously.
- Ensure the right printer is selected in the Printer field.
- If you find a mismatch, make the appropriate changes.
- Click Properties/Preferences and make the appropriate changes to your document.
- In the following window, go to the Main tab and choose your preferred document size, orientation, paper type, quality, and so on.
- In case you want to print on two sides of the paper, choose ON in the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu.
- To glance at the print job before printing, choose the Print Preview option.
- Finally, click the Print button.
- Now, your printer starts scanning the documents you have sent from your computer.
Print From Your Mac
AirPrint is a revolutionary technology that lets you print your documents without installing specific drivers. Here are the instructions to print your documents via AirPrint.
- To begin with, ensure you have loaded sufficient paper into the paper tray and connected the printer and computer over a network or via a USB cable.
- On your Mac, launch Safari and open the page you want to print.
- Click File> Print.
- Ensure Epson ET-2800 is selected in the Printer menu on the following page.
- Make the appropriate changes to your document and click the Print option.
- Your printer starts printing your documents.
Print From Your Smartphone
If you want to print your documents directly from your smartphone, refer to these guidelines.
- To begin with, connect your printer and smartphone via Wi-Fi or USB.
- Load enough sheets into the input tray.
- Install the Epson Smart Panel application on your smartphone.
- You can get the app from Epson’s official website, App Store, and Play Store.
- Open the app and add your printer.
- Make the appropriate changes to your document and touch the Print option.
We hope you enjoyed our blog about how to print on Epson EcoTank ET-2800. This is a great place to start for the first time using Epson EcoTank ET-2800. If you need help with any other printer, let us know, and we will do our best to help out! Thank you for reading; we are always excited to assist you in resolving your queries. You can connect with us via the Call button on this page.