- Fix My Printer >>
- imageCLASS MF264dw Printing
How To Print On Canon imageCLASS MF264dw – 3 Ways To Print
We know that many people want to print from their printers but may not know the key steps to get the job done. It’s important to know how to print on the printer that you are using, especially when you have just started using it. Check out this blog and learn how to print on Canon-ImageCLASS MF264dw. If you are struggling with any other printing questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help! Now, let’s get started.
Prepare Your Printer For Printing
The moment your printer is delivered to your doorstep, you should set it up in order to print your documents. Here are the brief instructions to set up your Canon MF264dw printer.
- Unpack the printer and remove the packing tape.
- Ensure all the items are delivered without any damage.
- The toner cartridge is included with the cartridge, so you need not install the cartridges manually.
- Extend the paper tray and load a stack of paper with the print side facing down.
- Connect the power cord to your printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- Once your printer turns on, choose your preferences on the control panel.
Connect Printer Driver To Computer
The compatible software should be installed on your computer to access your printer as expected. A compatible driver is mandatory regardless of how you connect your printer and computer. The guidelines will give you more precise insights into the procedure.
- Open your default browser and visit the Canon-ImageCLASS MF264dw printer’s support page.
- Here, click the Software & Drivers tab.
- It will show all the drivers and utilities compatible with your OS.
- In case you want the drivers for a different Operating System, choose your OS and its version from the respective drop-down menu.
- Find a suitable driver and click the Download button.
- Once the download gets concluded, locate the file on your computer and run the setup file.
- Accept the terms and conditions when the software’s license agreement screen appears.
- When prompted, choose the connection type you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Go ahead with the onscreen instructions and complete the installation.
- With this, your Canon printer’s initial setup is complete. The oncoming instructions will teach you how to print your documents from your Windows/Mac computer and smartphone.
Print Your Documents From A Windows Computer
- Open the document/image you want to print.
- Click the File tab at the top and select the Print option; depending on your application, the command may vary.
- In the Print dialog box, ensure Canon-ImageCLASS-MF264dw is selected in the Printer drop-down menu.
- Click the Printer Properties button and make the appropriate changes to your document.
- Choosing the paper size and type in the appropriate fields is necessary.
- Finally, click OK > Print.
- Now, your printer will start printing your documents.
How To Print A Document On Mac
- On your Mac, you can print your documents via AirPrint. These instructions will show you the exact procedure in detail.
- To begin with, ensure you have connected your printer and Mac via Wi-Fi or USB.
- Open Safari on your Mac and navigate to the page you want to print.
- Click File > Print.
- Ensure the right printer model is selected in the Printer drop-down menu.
- Specify the number of copies you need in the appropriate field and click the Print button once again.
- Your printer will now print the documents.
Print Documents From Phone
- If you want to print your documents at the tap of your smartphone, this section is crafted for you. You can use Canon Print Service to print your documents from your smartphone.
- To begin with, get the Canon Print Service application from Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the document you want to print. Click the menu at the top right corner and select the Print option.
- Choose your printer in the appropriate field, make the appropriate changes to your document and tap the Print button.
Thanks for reading; we hope you found this blog post informative! We know you may have a ton of questions about this printer, so we tried to put all the necessary details into this blog post to get started with your print job. We would love to answer any additional questions that you may have. You can connect with us via the Call button on this page.