- Fix My Printer >>
- All Queries >>
- Print From Android Phone To Lexmark Printer
How To Print From Android Phone To Lexmark Printer
To print any document from your Android device to the Lexmark printer, first, you need to download the Lexmark Mobile Printing app and select Add Device. Now, choose the one you need to print and touch OK to start the process of how to print from android phone to Lexmark printer.
Short Overview To Print From Android Phone To Lexmark Printer
- Download the Lexmark Mobile Printing app on the main screen.
- Select the Lexmark Print icon to open the Lexmark Mobile Printing Application main screen.
- Choose the menu on the mobile to add the printer and touch Add Device.
- Press Search Network to search for any discoverable printers.
- Make sure that all the printers available on the network get displayed.
- Choose the printer you want to add.
- Select Add Now on the next window.
- Check if the notification Verifying Contacting the Print Device or Service is showing and as soon as it establishes communication with the device, it will give you the next screen and the device is ready to print.
Related Articles For “Print From IPhone & Android”
Detailed View For How To Print From Android Phone To Lexmark Printer
Step 1: First of all, download the Lexmark mobile printing application.
Step 2: Now, press the Lexmark Print icon to open the app’s main screen. ->Tap the menu on the phone to add a printer and choose Add Device. ->In the next window, select Search Network to search for the printers.
Step 3: All the printers present on the network will now gets displayed. ->Select the printer you need to add.
Step 4: Now, on the next window, choose Add Now.
Step 5: It should give you the notification Verifying Contacting the Print Device or Service.
Step 6: As soon as it establishes communication with your device, it will move you to the next screen. The pages will be printed now. Still you need more information regarding how to print from android phone to Lexmark printer, make a connect with our tech experts.