How to Print Epson Printer to Phone? [Simple Steps]
The Epson printer lets you print documents or photos from your phone, Android or iPhone, to print in one-touch. Here are the simple steps to know how to print Epson printer to phone..
Epson iPrint application, which works with your Epson printer, enables you to access the printer from your phone. The app makes your day-to-day printing job very convenient and easy. iPrint allows you to access files from DropBox, Microsoft OneNote, and Google Drive. You can print documents from anywhere. It also provides a scan option from which you can scan or share your files to any nearby Epson printer wirelessly.
- Make sure you’ve connected your phone and printer to the same network.
- On your mobile, navigate to the Play Store/App Store and enter Epson iPrint on the search field.
- Select the app and tap Install.
- Complete the download and installation process on your phone.
- Now, launch the Epson iPrint application on your mobile and touch the ‘Printer is not selected. Tap here to select a printer’ option.
- Go to Local and select your Epson printer.
- You can also add your printer manually. To do that, tap on Manual IP> Add.
- Now, enter your printer’s IP address on the field and tap Done.
- You’ve now successfully connected the Epson printer on your mobile. You can now printer with Epson iPrint.
- Open the document or photo on your mobile and touch the Share option or icon.
- Select Epson iPrint from the list of options.
- Modify the print settings as per your preference and tap Done.
- Now, touch Print.
- Your Epson printer will now print the selected document or photos.
Contact us if you’re struggling how to print epson printer to phone even after performing the above steps.