How To Print Amazon Return Label From Printer? [Simple Steps]
If you’re struggling how to print Amazon Return label from printer, then you have reached the right page to perform it. Usually, when you return an order, a return label is sent to your account by Amazon. This label will help you to complete the return process. Before you print the label, check whether you have created your return label correctly. If not, carry out the following step-by-step instructions given below.
Creating Amazon Return Label
3 Simple Steps To Print Amazon Return Label
Step 1: Sign In To Amazon
- From your browser, go to the Amazon account’s sign-in page.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- Now, if you’re using your mobile phone, then use the Amazon mobile application to access your account.
- Check whether you have signed in to your Amazon account successfully. If yes, continue the following steps.
Step 2: Return Or Replace Your Order
- On your account, go to the Your Orders or orders section.
- Select the existing order that you wish to return.
- Now, you can find the following buttons beside your order: Track package, Return or replace items, Leave seller feedback, Leave delivery feedback, and Write a product review. (Note: If you have already created the return label, then along with the above-mentioned buttons, you will see the View return label & instructions button.)
- Click or tap on the Return or replace items button.
- From the list of suggestions, select the reason for returning the order and tap Continue.
- In the Refund dialog box, tap on the Amazon Pay balance or Bank account button followed by Continue.
- Similarly, choose the shipment to return the order from the suggestion list and tap Continue > Submit.
Step 3: Print Amazon Return Label
- Once the return process is initiated successfully, you will see the “ Your label is ready to print ” message on the screen.
- Along with the message, the Print label & instructions button is also attached.
- Tap or click on the button to print the Amazon Return label on your printer.
- Now, the return label will open in an application on your device.
- Proceed to print the label on the printer connected to your device.
To know more about how to print Amazon Return label from printer, contact our technical experts by clicking on the Call button.
Related Articles For “Canon Pixma Printer”