How to Print Amazon return label from android phone? [Simple Steps]
This article helps you learn how to print Amazon return label from Android phone. Amazon offers free returns for most products within 30 days of receipt. You can submit a return in the mobile app and print your return label immediately.
12 Simple Steps To Print Amazon Return Label
- Open the Amazon app on your Android phone and log into your account.
- Tap on the menu icon and then select Your Orders. The screen will now show all your latest orders.
- From your orders, select the one that you want to return.
- The next page will show your order details. Here you have to tap the Return or replace items option.
- Select the option that suits your reason for returning the item. On the next page, tap on the Continue button.
- Choose whether you need a refund or replacement for the item you are returning and tap Continue.
- Scroll down the next page and select 2 OTHER RETURN OPTIONS. Select one option and tap the Confirm Your Return button.
- Now, select the Email copy of label option. By doing this, you can get a copy of your return label in your email address which you can print later.
- On the next page, enter or select your email address and then tap Send email.
- Open the email application on your Android phone.
- Log into your email account and open the email message you received from Amazon.
- Download the return label attached to the email message and proceed to print it from your Android phone.
In case you face difficulty in printing the return label from Amazon app on your phone, you can open the default browser on the phone and then perform the return process.
For more assistance on how to print Amazon return label from Android phone, contact us.
Related Articles For “Brother Printer”