HOW TO MAKE TWO SIDED COPIES ON MY BROTHER J460DW
Brother MFC-J460DW is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, copy, and scan. This printer supports wireless connectivity and so you can quickly connect any wireless device to it using WPS or Wi-Fi Direct. You can also perform two-sided printing/copying using this Brother printer. To know how to make two-sided copies on my Brother J460DW machine, keep reading the instructions below.
SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE TWO SIDED COPIES ON BROTHER J460DW
- Before making two-sided copies, turn on your printer and verify that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Pull the paper input tray completely out of the printer and lift the paper output cover.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper into the paper input tray and then adjust the loaded paper stack with the paper width guides.
- Close the output tray cover and push the paper input tray into the printer.
- Make sure to pull out the paper support and unfold the support flap.
- Ensure that the printer’s power cord is firmly connected to the rear port. Turn on the Brother printer by pressing the Power button .
- Check the ink level in the printer.
- Once you have verified the basic printer settings, load the original document you wish to copy into the ADF.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Copy button.
- Input the number of copies you need using the dial pad and select the Stack/Sort or Sort option using the navigation keys.
- Press the OK button and select the 2-sided option.
- Next, press the OK button and select the 2-sided option again.
- Confirm the option by pressing the OK button.
- Finally, press either Black Start or Color Start to start copying on both sides of the paper.
- You have now seen how to make two sided copies on my Brother J460DW machine.