How To Install Ricoh Printer
Ricoh printers are one of the leading printer manufacturers, and they are known for their copiers, printers, and other office equipment. It is easy to install a Ricoh printer on a computer, and running the machine is a simpler task as the device is user-friendly. Let us see how to install the Ricoh printer.
Steps to install Ricoh printer
- Unpack the Ricoh printer from the package and remove all the components from the package.
- Remove all the protective materials and tapes from the printer.
- Place the printer near the power outlet so that you can access it easily.
- Press the Power button on the Ricoh printer control panel and turn on the printer.
- Make sure that you load the paper, install ink, etc., based on the printer model.
- Turn on your computer and connect the computer to Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser and go to the official web page of Ricoh.
- Search for the printer driver in the Drivers section and download the printer driver.
- Make sure that you download the software that supports your PC’s OS.
- Run the driver setup file and click Start on the welcome page.
- Choose the Wi-Fi configuration and installation option on the connection method screen.
- When prompted, connect the Ricoh printer to the computer and select the wireless network name to which the computer is connected.
- Click Next and provide the required details, such as password.
- Select the Ricoh printer from the list on the Select printer page and click Next.
- After completion of installation, click Finish to complete the process.
- Wait until the successfully connected message appears on the desktop.
How to connect the printer to Wi-Fi using driver software?
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on and the printer is placed within the network range.
- Run the Ricoh printer driver and select the Settings option.
- Choose Wi-Fi in the Settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi option is enabled.
- Click the Manual Wi-Fi Option to access Wi-Fi manually.
- Select the Wi-Fi network name from the list and provide the required details.
- Wait until the Ricoh printer connects to the router and click Finish after the successfully connected message appears on the desktop.