How To Install Lexmark X4650 Wireless
Before installing the printer to the wireless network, you must check and make sure the computer you are using is connected to the same wireless network where you need to set up the printer. Verify whether the wireless network is set up and working correctly. Make sure that you have finished the initial setup of the Lexmark printer. First, install the CD and follow the instructions on the computer screen for how to install Lexmark x4650 wireless and the printer will be installed to the wireless network.
Simple Steps To Installing Lexmark X4650 Wireless Printer
- Insert the installation software CD inside it.
- Wait for some time for the Welcome screen to appear.
- Choose Start in case of Windows.
- Select Run and type the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the welcome system screen to install the printer.
- Place the installation software CD in case of Mac.
- Select the CD icon available on the PC if the welcome screen does not appear.
- Double-click Install and follow the instructions to install the printer on the welcome screen.
Detailed Explanation For Installing Lexmark X4650 Wireless Printer
Step 1: For how to install Lexmark x4650 wireless, make sure that the system is connected to the wireless network of the same to which you need to connect to the Lexmark printer.
Step 2: In case of Windows, insert the installation software CD and wait for a minute for the Welcome screen to appear.
Step 3: If the Welcome screen does not display, then select Start and choose Run.
Step 4: Type the setup file.
Step 5: Now, follow the instructions on the Welcome screen to set up the printer.
Step 6: In case of Mac, insert the installation CD software.
Step 7: Wait a minute for the Welcome screen to get displayed and if the Welcome screen does not appear after a minute, choose the CD icon on the desktop.
Step 8: Double-click Install and follow the instructions on the Welcome screen to complete the process of how to install Lexmark x4650 wireless.