How To Install HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Without Cd? [Simple Guide]
HP DeskJet 2132 is an All-in-One printer. It does not support any mobile printing solutions or any Web Service. The machine weighs around 3.52 kg, that is, 7.75 lb. Apart from printing on normal paper, you can use the printer to print on labels, envelopes, cards, and photo paper. On this page, we will focus on the procedure to know how to install HP DeskJet 2132 printer without CD. You can achieve this type of installation by downloading the driver from the printer’s official site. Let’s now see the steps to do the same.
Using some simple steps, you can install the HP DeskJet 2132 printer. You can do this task either with the help of a CD or without one. In some situations, you would not have received the CD with your printer package. In some other cases, you might have lost the CD, or your computer would not support a CD/DVD drive. In such instances, you can install the HP DeskJet printer without any CD.
Simple Steps TO Install HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Without CD
- On your computer, navigate to the official site of your HP DeskJet 2132 printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- On the page that displays, you have to click on the Choose a different OS link.
- You can see that a new dialog box pops up now. In this box, from the drop-down for the Operating system field, select the desired OS.
- Similarly, from the drop-down for the Version field, choose the appropriate version for the OS you have selected.
- Click on the blue Change button so that you can continue to install the HP DeskJet 2132 printer without a CD.
- You will find a list of driver options getting displayed on the page. Locate the most appropriate driver and then click on the blue Download button opposite to it.
- NOTE: It would be wise to choose the driver that is below the Recommended title.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the driver download for your printer.
Now, you can proceed with the steps to install the downloaded driver onto your computer. Follow these instructions to do the same:
- On the computer, navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Locate the latest downloaded file. That will be your driver file.
- Double-click on the file to open it.
- Continue with the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- You have now successfully finished the HP DeskJet 2132 printer installation without a CD.