How to Install Brother HL L2315DW Printer? [Quick Steps]
Brother HL-L2315DW is a compact laser printer. Its compact size is helpful in reducing the user’s workspace. This printer can print up to 24 pages per minute. It supports automatic duplex printing. It is both affordable and reliable and is appropriate for both personal and home office use. Let’s now look into the procedure on how to install Brother HL L2315DW printer.
The Brother HL-L2315DW printer produces printouts with crisp text and also excellent graphics. You’ll be able to meet all of your printing requirements with the printer’s paper tray that has a capacity of 250 sheets. You also have the facility to use the Toner Save mode for all your less critical business documents. The printer also supports AirPrint using which you can print from your Apple devices without any hassles.
Unboxing Brother HL L2315DW Printer
- First, open the printer box.
- Next, check if all the following components are present inside the box:
- The Brother HL-L2315DW printer
- The printer power cable
- Drum unit (pre-installed)
- Starter toner cartridge
- The installation CD-ROM
- The Quick Setup and Product Safety Guides
- Now, you have to place the box on its side.
- Pull the printer carefully out of the box.
- Remove the packing foams from both sides of the printer.
- Next, you need to remove the plastic bag covering the printer.
- You have now completed the initial stage in the procedure how to install Brother HL L2315DW printer.
Removing Packing Materials And Installing Toner Cartridge
- Remove the blue protective tape from the printer.
- Now, you need to open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the orange packing material.
- You have to take the drum unit out of the printer.
- Now, turn your attention to the toner cartridge. Unpack it.
- You can now remove the orange protective cover from the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- It is now time to install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- You can now close the front cover of the printer.
- You have now finished another stage in how to install Brother HL L2315DW printer.
Loading The Paper Into The Printer
- First, you need to pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Next, you have to press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Now, extend the paper tray while you push down the Release button.
- Take a stack of paper and then fan it well.
- Now, you have to load the stack of paper into the paper tray. Make sure that the printable side faces down.
- Adjust the paper guides such that they touch the stack of paper.
- Confirm that the paper is flat and also below the maximum paper mark in the tray.
- You can now push the paper tray back into the printer.
- Finally, lift the paper support flap on the printer.
Powering On Brother HL L2315DW Printer:
- Take the power cable that comes with the printer package.
- Now, connect one of the ends of the power cable to the back of the printer.
- You have to plug the opposite end of this power cable into an electrical socket.
- Turn your attention to the front part of the printer. Press the Power button on it. This action will turn on the printer.
Choosing The Language
- You need to press the Up or Down arrow key to choose the General Setup option. Now, press the OK button.
- Next, press the OK button once again to select the Local Language option.
- You need to press the Up or Down arrow key to pick your language. Next, press the OK button.
You can now connect the printer either to your computer or a mobile device. Once the software setup is done, the process how to install Brother HL L2315DW printer will be complete.