How to Get Wireless Printer Back Online
To know how to get wireless printer back online, first make sure that the printer is plugged in to the power source. Place the printer near the router to get the wireless signal continuously without any interferences.
Steps for wireless network connection to the printer
- Set your printer near the computer.
- Place your computer and printer in the location that can get your wireless signal.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch on it.
- Click Start and choose the Windows logo.
- Select Settings in the Start window.
- Choose Devices in the settings window.
- Select Printers and Scanners for connecting a Wi-Fi connection.
- Click Add a Printer or Scanner to connect the printer to the wireless network back in Windows.
Elaborate steps for wireless network connection to the printer
Check for the printer’s possible network connections. Set your printer and computer in the location that can get your wireless signal and work for how to get wireless printer back online. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
Open Start in Windows, select the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Choose Settings which is at the lower-left corner of the start window.
Select Devices which is at the top of the Settings window.
Choose Printers and Scanners which is at the left side of the window.
Select Add a Printer or Scanner which is at the top of the page. You can see the printer’s name listed on the page and the printer gets connected back online.
In Mac, open the Apple menu which is at the top-left corner of the screen. Choose System Preferences which is near the top of the Apple drop-down menu.
Select Printers and Scanners. Choose + which is at the bottom-left corner of the window. If your printer is already connected over the network, you should see its name in the pane that is in the left side of the window.
Click the printer’s name which is at the left side of the window, and the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network with the manual of how to get wireless printer back online.