How to connect to Ricoh printer
Ricoh printers are known for their efficiency and enhanced security features. It manufactures a wide range of copiers, printers, and office equipment. If you want to know how to connect to your Ricoh printer, continue to read the following instructions.
Steps to connect to the Ricoh printer
Connect the Ricoh printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure that the Ricoh printer has been unpacked and done with the basic setup.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and check whether the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Access the Ricoh printer control panel and navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then, it will start to search for the list of available networks.
- From the list of nearby networks, choose your router’s network. Enter the appropriate password and connect your printer to your router’s network.
Connect the Ricoh printer to the computer
- Turn on the computer and connect the computer to the same Wi-Fi network to which the Ricoh printer is connected.
- Insert the Ricoh printer driver installation CD into your computer’s CD drive and install the software.
- You can also download and install the software from the official web page of Ricoh.
- Go to the Ricoh official web page and click on the Support tab.
- Search for the printer model on the Search bar and click on the Driver tab.
- Select the driver you prefer and click Download.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the Ricoh printer driver that supports your PC’s OS.
- Once you have downloaded the Ricoh printer driver, run the set up, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On the Welcome page, click Start.
- When prompted, connect your computer to the Ricoh printer via a USB cable and choose the connection method as Wireless Connection.
- Click Next and agree to the Users License Agreement.
- When it shows you a list of wireless networks, choose the wireless network to which your computer is connected and click Next.
- Provide the required details in the respective fields and click Next.
- Select the Ricoh printer from the list and click Next.
- Once the installation gets completed, click Finish.
- Wait until the Successfully Connected message appears on the desktop screen.