How To Connect Ricoh Printer To Mobile? [Quick Guide]
The Ricoh printers are one of the growing printer manufacturers known for highly capable printers that deliver quality output faster. You can connect the Ricoh printer to Android, Apple, Mac, Windows, etc., (depending on the printer model). Let us see how to connect Ricoh printer to mobile.
Steps To Connect Ricoh Printer To Mobile
Connecting Ricoh printer To Wi-Fi
Ensure that the Ricoh printer is turned on and done with the basic setup such as unpacking, loading paper, filling ink, etc.
Turn on the Wi-Fi router and check whether the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi router range. Connect the printer to your Wi-Fi router using a wireless or wired connection. Make sure that the Ricoh printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
Connecting Ricoh Printer To Mobile
- On your Android mobile, go to the Play Store.
- Search for the Ricoh smart device connector app.
- Select the app and tap Download to install the application; wait until the download process gets completed.
- Once downloaded, open the Ricoh smart device connector app.
- Tap Agree on the Terms and conditions page and tap OK.
- On the main page, tap on Connect with QR Code and select Add machine on the next page.
- Select the Add by IP Address/ Hostname option from the list.
- Make sure that you know the printer’s IP Address; you can find it under the Network option on the printer screen.
- Provide the IP Address in the respective field and tap OK.
- The device will search for nearby printers and show the results.
- Select the Ricoh printer and tap Register at the bottom of the page.
- Now go to the connect with QR page and select the Ricoh printer.
- Tap Add machine and make sure that the printer gets connected to the mobile.
- Print a test page and check whether the Ricoh printer is connected to your mobile.