Connect My Wireless Printer to My Laptop
To connect wireless printer to my laptop, first, connect the computer to the wireless network. Then, connect it to the printer and then add the wireless printer to your laptop by using our guide.
To connect the wireless printer to my laptop
- Open the start menu and click Devices and Printers in case of Windows.
- Choose Add a Printer at the top of the window.
- Choose the printer from the list of printers and connect it.
- Select the Apple menu if you are connecting the printer in Mac.
- Click System Preferences.
- Choose the Print and Scan option.
- Select the + button from the bottom of the list of printers.
- Select the printer from the list and connect the printer.
Steps for Connecting Wireless Printer
To start with connection, place the printer within the range of the wireless router. Locate the power button on the printer and press it.
Then connect the printer to the wireless network by using the network name (SSID) and password. To add the printer to the laptop in Windows, open the control panel from the Start menu or by right-clicking the Windows button.
Choose Devices and Printers. Then select Add a Printer button on the top of the Window.
Choose your printer from the list, and it will take one minute to appear.
To add the printer in Mac, select the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
Select the Print & Scan option. Choose the + button at the bottom of the list of printers.
Choose the new printer from the list, and the laptop is connected to the wireless printer and complete the process of Connecting wireless printer to my laptop.