How To Connect My Ricoh Printer To My Computer? [Simple Steps]
Connecting a Ricoh printer to your computer is quite simple and easy than you think. If your printer supports Wi-Fi, you can perform the wireless setup to establish the connection between your printer and computer. To know how to connect my Ricoh printer to my computer using a USB cable, follow these steps.
- Before starting, verify if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Make sure that you have a standard USB cable handy.
- Disconnect the USB cable connected to your printer, if any.
- Use the CD-ROM that came with your printer package to run the driver installation process on your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t support the CD-ROM, download the driver for your Ricoh printer from the official Ricoh site.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file to begin the driver installation process.
- When you are asked to choose the connection type, select the Quick Installation (USB) option.
- Select the I have agreed to use Ricoh Printer Driver checkbox and click Next.
- When the printer prompts the instructions to execute the USB connection, follow the steps.
- Next, connect any one end of the USB cable to your printer’s USB port and the other end to any one of the USB ports of your computer.
- Wait until the driver installation wizard detects your printer.
- Once the connection is made, print a test page to complete the USB setup.
Learn how to connect your Ricoh printer to your computer via a Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on your Ricoh printer and place it closer to your router.
- Identify the wireless credentials such as SSID and network key.
- Ensure that your computer is connected to your local wireless router.
- Run the driver installation process on your computer using the provided CD-ROM or the downloaded driver package.
- On the Choose an installation type screen, select the Wi-Fi Configure and Installation option.
- Make sure to select the license agreement checkbox before clicking Next.
- On the Select Wireless Network screen, choose your wireless network name and click Next.
- Input the network key and click Next.
- Choose your printer from the list to begin the installation.
- Click Finish when the setup wizard shows the ‘Ready to Print’ message.
You have now seen how to connect my Ricoh printer to my computer.