- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Envy 5660 Connect To Computer
How To Connect My HP Envy 5660 To My Computer
Yes, you can connect your HP Envy 5660 printer to the computer and the connection can be done by using the printer driver. A printer driver is however, necessary to complete the setup. Ensure that you follow the instructions on how to connect my hp envy 5660 to my computer below.
Quick Steps To Connect A HP Envy 5660 Printer To The Computer
- Go to the printer’s control panel.
- Select the network settings from the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Navigate to the settings by using the on-screen keys of the printer.
- Select the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup wizard setting from the control panel which can be found under the network settings.
- Click on it to select it.
- Select your preferred network from the list and click connect.
- Enter the passcode when prompted by the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Check the printer’s screen, and it notifies you about the connection.
How To Connect My HP Envy 5660 Printer To The Computer Wirelessly
- To work on how to connect my hp envy 5660 to my computer, connect the printer to a wireless network a router, computer and printer are required. Before enabling a connection with the computer, make sure that the HP Envy 5660 printer driver is installed on the computer.
- You can download the printer driver from our website and make sure that you choose and select the correct printer file for downloading. If you choose the wrong printer driver file, it might lead to an error in the printer after the installation.
- Go to the downloaded location to begin the HP Envy 5660 driver installation. Choose the language for the driver installation and agree to the terms and conditions of the driver installation.
- Without agreeing to the terms and conditions of the driver installation, the driver installation won’t proceed.
- Choose the type of connectivity when prompted by the computer. If you choose the connection type as wireless, turn on the router when prompted by the installer.
- If the USB method is connected, you should insert the USB cable into the HP Envy 5660 printer when the installer prompts. Make sure that the printer connection is established after turning on the router.
- Click on the Finish button after the driver installation. This ends the printer driver installation. After completing the connection, you can proceed with connecting your wireless router to the printer.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and select the network settings, and under the network settings, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard on the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- After choosing the network, you will be prompted by the printer to enter the passcode for the connection.
- Enter the passcode of the connection using the on-screen keys of the HP Envy 5660 printer, and after entering it, the printer notifies you about the successful wireless connection. Now you have solved how to connect my HP Envy 5660 to my computer queries.