How To Connect Kyocera Printer To Wireless Network?
Connecting a Kyocera wireless printer to a wireless network is quite simple if you have the basic requirements. You can perform the wireless setup in various methods such as WPS Push Button, WPS PIN, and WLAN setup. To know how to connect the Kyocera printer to a wireless network in detail, keep reading the instructions below.
Simple Methods To Connect Kyocera Printer To Wireless Network
Method 1: Quick Setup Using Printer’s Control Panel
- Before starting, identify the wireless settings such as SSID and network key from your router’s label.
- Place your printer closer to the router to avoid issues while connecting to the network.
- Turn on your printer and navigate to the control panel.
- Press the System Menu button and select the System/Network option.
- If prompted, input Admin in the User Name and Password fields.
- Press the Login button and select the Network Setting option.
- Press the OK button and select Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the On option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Under Wi-Fi Settings, select the Setup option and choose Quick Setup.
- Press the OK button and select the Available Network option.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) from the displayed list and input the network key in the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Press OK and wait for the printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, a confirmation message will be displayed on the printer’s LCD panel.
Method 2: Using Wi-fi Setup Tool And Wi-fi Direct
- First, connect your computer to the local wireless network.
- Next, turn on your Kyocera printer and press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Set up Wi-Fi Direct and enter 2600 as the password.
- Make a note of the Network Name(SSID) and Password.
- On your computer, click the Network icon and select the printer’s SSID you have created on the control panel.
- Click Connect and enter the Wi-Fi Direct password.
- Wait for the computer to connect to your printer.
- Next, insert the setup CD-ROM that came along with your printer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and select the Maintenance option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Setup Tool option and click the Run button.
- Select the Do not use WPS option and click Next.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct and click Next.
- On the Device Discovery screen, click the Express button.
- Click Finish and wait for the printer to detect your printer.
- Click Next and enter Admin in the Login user name and Password fields.
- Complete the Wi-Fi Setupand restart your printer.
- Now, your Kyocera printer will be connected to your wireless network.