- Fix My Printer >>
- HP Photosmart c4780 connect to wifi
How to connect HP photosmart c4780 to wifi
You can connect the HP Photosmart C4780 to a wireless network via a wireless router. Follow the instructions mentioned in this website to establish a wireless connection on How to connect HP photosmart c4780 to wifi. First make sure you have the printer driver equipped on your computer system.
How to Connecting HP Photosmart c4780 to WiFi?
- Switch ON the printer and wait till it turns idle.
- Attach the power cord of the router to a wall outlet.
- Power it on and wait till the activity light becomes stable.
- Navigate to the control panel of the printer.
- Touch the Network menu on the printer’s panel.
- Choose down and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Search for the nearby available networks in the printer and enter the password to get connected.
- Check the control panel of the printer to check the connection.
How to complete the connection setup of the printer to print a document?
- Get the latest printer driver file that suits your operating system on How to connect HP photosmart c4780 to wifi. The printer driver is available in the installation CD that comes along with your printer. Else, you can also download the file from the Internet.
- Go to the manufacturer website on your browser. Select your printer model and your operating system and click on Submit. On the next page, click on the Download.
- Double-click on the file to begin the driver installation. The driver installer opens, and the driver is ready for the setup. Agree to the terms and conditions of the driver installation. Make sure that you choose the language for the driver installation.
- After selecting the language of the driver, choose the date and region on the computer. After selecting it, choose the type of connectivity. If you choose the type of connectivity as wireless, then turn on the router and allow it to become idle.
- Make sure that router connection is idle and stable before proceeding with the driver installation.
- If the chosen connection type is USB, then you should connect the cable to the computer and printer when prompted by the installer. You can find the USB cable of the printer in the printer box.
- Navigate to the control panel of the printer and choose the network settings. After selecting it, you can use the buttons on the control panel to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The wireless wizard of the printer helps you to find and locate the nearby available networks in the printer. Enter the correct password to get connected.
- After establishing a connection, the printer displays a notification on the control panel.
- Test print a document to test the connection between the printer and computer to complete the wireless connection on How to connect HP photosmart c4780 to wifi.