How To Connect HP Photosmart 7520 To Wifi
The wireless connection on the HP Photosmart 7520 printer can be done by using a wireless router. The wireless router in which the printer should be connected should be turned on and answer for how to connect HP Photosmart 7520 to wifi. After turning it on, check the connection lights of the router.
HP Photosmart 7520 Connect to WiFi
- Turn on the printer and allow it until it turns idle.
- Connect the power cable of the router to the wall outlet.
- Turn it on and allow the connectivity lights to get stable.
- Navigate to the control panel of the HP Photosmart 7520 printer.
- Choose network settings on the printer screen.
- Scroll down and tap Wireless setup wizard.
- Search for the nearby available networks in the printer and enter the password to get connected.
- Check the control panel of the printer to check the connection.
Related Articles For “Connect Printer To Wifi:”
How to Complete the Connection Setup of the HP Photosmart 7520 Printer to Print a Document?
- Download the correct printer file which suits your OS and printer model from our website. After choosing the type, select the bit version of your OS and click on the download button which is available on our website.
- Wait until the printer driver file is downloaded completely. The downloaded file is available in the Downloads folder of your computer. Navigate to the downloads folder to proceed with the driver installation.
- Double click on the file to begin the driver installation. The driver installer opens, and the driver is ready for the HP Photosmart 7520 setup. Agree to the terms and conditions of the driver installation. Make sure that you choose the language for the driver installation.
- After selecting the language of the driver, choose the date and region on the computer. After selecting it, choose the type of connectivity. If you choose the type of connectivity as wireless, then turn on the router and allow it to become idle.
- Make sure that router connection is idle and stable before proceeding with the driver installation.
- If the chosen connection type is USB, then you should connect the cable to the computer and printer when prompted by the installer. You can find the USB cable of the HP Photosmart 7520 printer in the printer box.
- Navigate to the control panel of the printer and choose the network settings. After selecting it, you can use the buttons on the control panel to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The wireless wizard of the printer helps you to find and locate the nearby available networks in the printer. Enter the correct password to get connected.
- After establishing a connection, the printer displays a notification on the control panel.
- Test print a document to test the connection between the printer and computer to complete the wireless connection on How To Connect HP Photosmart 7520 To Wifi.