- Fix My Printer >>
- All Queries >>
- Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer To Computer
How To Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer To Computer
It is easy to connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to your computer. You can connect the printer by following the standard method of using the USB cable. The printer supports the wireless feature, and hence you can connect to the computer wirelessly with following How To Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer To Computer guide.
Quick Steps to Connect the HP Envy 4520 Printer to Computer
- Switch on the HP Envy 4520 printer, and make sure it is in a ready state.
- Go to Settings, and click Devices & Printers.
- Select Add a printer, and choose Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Click on your printer, and select Add Device.
- Print the Network configuration page for Wi-Fi credentials.
- Type the Wi-Fi passphrase when the display prompts you, and click Next.
- Open a document on your computer, and click Print.
- Select the HP Envy 4520 printer, and make changes to the printed document. Click Print after previewing the document.
Related Articles For “Connect Printer To Wifi:”
Complete Procedure to Connect the HP Envy 4520 Printer to the Computer
- Prepare your printer for the standard setup. Assemble all the components before you initiate printing. If any printer software is previously installed in the computer, delete them all.
- The latest driver should be properly installed. You can download the HP printer software from our website. It is always recommended to download the full-featured software for your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- The full-featured software allows you to use your printer to the maximum. You can also use the basic driver, that does only the minimal function of the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Enter your printer’s model name in the search box, and then click the Submit button. The resulting page will display the list of available software for How To Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer To Computer.
- Under the operating-system type, select your OS, and its version from the drop-down list. Press Enter, and click on the Download button, the download may take a few minutes or more based on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Run the setup by double-clicking on it, and read the directions given by the installer as this that will allow you to complete the installation. Get a USB cable that is less than 3 m in length. Check if your computer has USB port.
- Make sure not to connect your USB cable through a USB hub or docking station as the HP Envy 4520 printer might not receive enough power to operate.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the personal computer, if you have previously installed it. Do not connect the USB cable until the display prompts you. Navigate through the control panel, and select Devices and Printers.
- Remove all other printer devices from it. Close the Devices and Printers window, and continue further.
- You can also use the HP easy Start option to install the HP Envy 4520 printer driver. The installer will prompt you to choose the connection type, select USB. The installer will automatically complete the remaining process on How To Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer To Computer.