How To Connect Hp Deskjet Plus 4155 To Wifi? [Simple Guide]
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 allows you to perform the printer-related operations from your desktop, laptop, or mobile phone over a wireless or USB cable connection. Configuring this printer over a wireless network is quite simple. This article explains how to connect the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer to Wi-Fi. Follow simple steps given below for how to connect HP Deskjet Plus 4155 to WiFi using the HP Smart app or using WPS. The below section explains both methods in detail.
Before you begin the wireless setup, prepare your HP printer and the wireless router.
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer’s initial physical setup is complete.
- Check whether your wireless network is active. If not, turn on your wireless router.
- Make sure that the router is placed close to the printer.
- Reset your printer’s network settings to default if you have already connected the printer to a network.
HP 4155 Wifi Setup Using HP Smart App
- On your iOS, Windows 10, or Android device, install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on your printer if it is turned off.
- Make sure that the printer’s paper tray has enough paper.
- Now, launch the HP Smart app on your device.
- Connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once your printer is connected to the selected Wi-Fi network, try to print a test page from your mobile phone or computer over the Wi-Fi connection.
- If the printer prints the test page successfully, then it means the wireless setup is done correctly.
Connect HP Deskjet 4155 To Wifi Using WPS
- Initially, make sure that your wireless router has a WPS button.
- On your HP Deskjet printer’s control panel, locate the Wireless button and hold it down for a while.
- Once the Wi-Fi light starts to blink on your printer’s control panel, release the button.
- Now, on your router, locate the WPS button and press it.
- If the Wi-Fi light of your printer stops blinking, then it means the printer is connected to the wireless network successfully.
- Now, install your HP printer driver or the app on your computer or mobile phone to perform the printer-related operation.
- To know more about how to connect HP Deskjet Plus 4155 to WiFi, contact us.
Related Articles For “Connect Printer To Wifi”