How to Connect HP Deskjet 3050 to Wifi
HP DeskJet 3050 is an All-in-One printer that can be accessed from your system over the wireless network or a USB connection. AirPrint is supported by the printer through which print jobs can be sent from your iOS device and work on how to connect hp Deskjet 3050 to wifi.
Easy and Simple Steps to Connect HP DeskJet 3050 Printer
- Switch ON the HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- Connect the wireless network to the computer which the printer is to be connected.
- Hold the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer for a few minutes to let the WPS push mode.
- Choose the Network option and the Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard.
- The Wireless button should be pressed followed by the Start Copy Black button on the control panel.
- Enter the WPS PIN in the configuration utility or software of your router.
Related Articles For “Connect Deskjet Printer To:”
Detailed Instructions for the Wi-Fi Setup in the HP Printer
- Switch on the HP DeskJet 3050 printer and wait until the warm-up period is finished.
- The printer also supports HP Auto Wireless Connect feature using which you can connect the printer to devices without the use of wires or network authentications.
- Install the latest printer driver after downloading it on your computer, and do the displayed prompts on the installer to finish the setup.
- Select a connection type when the installer is prompted, and select the “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer” option.
- HP Wireless Setup Wizard can also be used for connecting the wireless network to a printer. Your network’s name and the security password (WEP or WPA) has to be noted. On the HP DeskJet 3050 control panel of the printer, open the Network menu and select Wireless.
- On the control panel, a list of wireless networks will be displayed. You need to select the name of your network from the list. Provide the WAP/WEP key if prompted.
- The wireless network will now be connected to the printer. Another method to try is the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method. The method, in turn, can be carried out by the PIN method and WPS Push button.
- The WPS Push Button method needs a router that features a WPS button. On your printer, click the WPS button.
- Wait for some time and on your router, press the WPS button. The printer will connect to the wireless network. To perform the PIN method, press the Wireless button and choose the Start Copy Black button on the control panel.
- Enter the WPS PIN in the configuration utility or software for the wireless router. Wait while the network is getting connected to the printer.
- If you need clarifications on how to connect hp Deskjet 3050 to wifi, you can refer to the user manual which is available on our website.