- Fix My Printer >>
- All Queries >>
- Connect HP 6700 Printer to Computer
How to Connect HP 6700 Printer to Computer
The HP Officejet 6700 printer supports the wireless connectivity. So, use the wireless connection to connect the printer to the PC using below mentioned How to connect HP 6700 printer to computer guidelines. For more details on wireless HP Officejet 6700 printer setup, refer to the instructions provided on this page.
Check These Requirements For HP Officejet 6700 Wireless Printer Setup
- Check if the network name and password details are gathered before beginning the HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup process.
- Make sure the computer, router, and HP Officejet 6700 printer are powered on..
- Confirm that the PC is connected to your wireless network.
- Ensure that the PC and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if all the three devices are kept closer to each other.
- Make sure the HP Officejet 6700 printer is not connected to the USB cable.
- Continue with the wireless setup process once all the above requirements are met.
- Follow the HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup instructions provided on this page below.
Related Articles For “Connect Printer To Wifi:”
Connect HP Officejet 6700 Printer To The Computer Using These Steps
- When the HP Officejet 6700 printer satisfies all the above given requirements, utilize the step-wise instructions on this page and finish the wireless setup.
- Confirm that the router, printer, and the PC are powered on and are kept together.
- Make sure both the computer and HP Officejet 6700 printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- To connect the printer to your network, make use of the HP Officejet 6700 Wireless Setup Wizard. Only then the HP Installer recognizes the printer during the installation process.
- Power on the printer first if it is not switched on already. Look for the Wireless icon on the HP Officejet 6700 printer’s control panel.
- Select that option when you locate it. See if the Wireless screen appears on the control panel screen of the printer.
- Look for the Settings icon on the HP Officejet 6700 printer’s control panel screen and press on it. Check whether the Wireless Setup Wizard option is present on the printer’s control panel. If yes, then select that option.
- To finish the wireless printer setup, go with all the instructions displayed on the printer’s control panel screen.
- Begin the software installation on the PC after completing the wireless printer setup process. Download the latest HP Officejet 6700 printer driver on your computer and then install it on the PC using the on-screen instructions.
- The wireless printer drivers for your HP Officejet 6700 printer will be available online. See if the chosen printer driver is compatible for the printer before getting it. The device might encounter problems if any corrupted or a wrong driver is installed on it.
- When the printer driver is downloaded on the PC, open the file to start the installation process. If instructed, choose the connection type for your printer as Wireless. The HP Officejet 6700 wireless setup process completes when the installation finishes and it also solves the query of How to connect HP 6700 printer to computer.