How to Connect HP 3520 to WiFi
The Deskjet 3520 printer has the wireless capability which enables it connect to a Wi-Fi network seamlessly. We have provided suitable steps for you to establish how to connect hp 3520 to WiFi network.
Quick Steps to Set Up the HP Deskjet 3520 Printer to Connect to a Network
- Power ON the machine by tapping the Power button.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network by using the touch screen control panel.
- Use the controls of the display panel, and connect to your wireless network.
- Tap the Right arrow key, and touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the option Network from the setup, and select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard.
- Select your network that is displayed on the list.
- Enter the WPA password, and tap Done.
- Touch the OK button to finalize the settings.
- Tap OK if you want to perform a Wireless Test report, or choose Skip.
Related Articles For “Connect Deskjet Printer To:”
Elaborate Steps to Connect the HP Deskjet 3520 Printer to WiFi
- Since the Deskjet printer has a touchscreen control panel, it is easy to connect to a wireless network without any hassle.
- You can choose the connection type while setting up the HP Deskjet 3520 printer. Using the HP Auto Wireless Connect feature, you can connect to several compatible wireless devices without using any USB or Ethernet cables.
- This feature is available in the driver package. You can either get the driver from the installation CD or from the Internet. If an installation CD is present, insert it into your computer, and complete the installation with the help of the instructions.
- When the Connect window appears, choose ‘Wireless’ as the network connection. You will receive a prompt. Choose Yes, send wireless settings to the printer. Now you can wait until the HP Auto Connect processes the forthcoming steps.
- If the above method fails, do not worry, we have got another method for you. Using the HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer’s control panel is another easy way of connecting to your Wi-Fi network using how to connect HP 3520 to WiFi guide.
- You will need the network name, password or the WEP/WPA passphrase.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Choose your printer which is on the list of available networks. You can enter your network name wirelessly if it is not displayed in the list.
- After tapping the OK button, you need to enter the password on the next screen. If not even a single method works, you use the WPS method.
- There are two types of Wi-Fi Protected Setup methods through which you can connect the HP Deskjet 3520 printer wirelessly. The first one is the Push Button method, and the other one is the PIN method.
- In this method you need to make sure that the router has a WPS button. Press the WPS button on the printer. It will remain active for 2 minutes, within which you have to connect to the network with how to connect HP 3520 to WiFi guide.