How To Connect Epson Xp-4100 To Laptop
Epson XP-4100 is a wireless color printer with additional scanning and copying functions. To get the best print quality on this printer, you must use the Epson ink cartridges. With the help of 2-sided or Duplex printing, Epson XP-4100 helps in saving a lot of time. With its compact 2.4” color LCD screen, you can perform tasks at ease. The Epson XP-4100 printer is truly known for its neat photo finish. This article deals with how to connect Epson XP-4100 to a laptop.
You have two connection options – Wireless Connection and Direct USB Connection. Based on your wish, you can choose the connection type. Also, the best method to connect Epson XP-4100 to a laptop is by installing the printer software.Let’s see the simple steps to connect your Epson XP-4100 printer over a wireless connection.
Simple Steps To Connect Epson Xp-4100
- Initially, make sure to complete the printer hardware setup by installing the ink cartridges and paper.
- Now, to connect the devices over a wireless network, make sure your wireless router is turned on.
- Begin the printer software installation on your laptop. Make sure the laptop is connected to the wireless network.
- You can install the printer software from the installation CD. If you don’t have the installation CD, then download the printer driver from Epson’s official support page.
- In the installation wizard, when you see the Software Selection screen, click on Install.
- Once the software installation is completed, you will see the screen to select the connection type. Here, choose Wireless connection.
- On the next screen, choose the Set up printer for the first time radio button.
- Now, choose to set up the wireless settings on the printer automatically or manually.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- If the setup wizard couldn’t connect to the wireless network automatically, then you have to configure the wireless settings on your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Once the printer gets connected to the wireless network, complete the remaining steps in the setup wizard and finally print a test page from the laptop.
Now, you have connected Epson XP-4100 to your laptop.