How To Connect Canon Tr4500 To Wifi? [Simple Guide]
Canon TR4500 is a highly affordable entry-level inkjet printer that is an ideal choice for home and office use. It supports wireless connectivity, Amazon’s Alexa, and has the auto-duplexing feature. The Pixma TR4500 printer features a tiny LCD display and a large assortment of physical buttons. The user interface buttons are on the top side of the printer, making it easier to access. The printer’s rear end consists of the power cord connector, Ethernet port, USB port, and a plugged-up phone jack (used to access fax capabilities of the machine). Here we will see how to connect Canon Tr4500 to wifi.
Canon Tr4500 Wifi Setup
- These steps will help you to use the inbuilt WiFi feature of the printer to print and scan wirelessly.
- Connect your Canon TR4500 to a reliable power source.
- Turn on the printer and press the settings button on the printer control panel.
- Now, look for the Device settings option and press OK.
- Use arrow keys to look for LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Under LAN settings, go to Wireless Direct followed by Switch WL Direct. Then press OK.
- Select Yes when you see the Enable Wireless Direct? prompt.
- Now you need to know the printer’s password, so follow the below steps.
- Use the arrow keys to land on the Security Protocol option. After reaching it, press the OK button.
- The printer will ask you whether it needs to display the password or not. Select Yes to view the password.
- Note it down, as it will be useful in connecting your wireless device to the printer.
- If you are using a smartphone, download the Canon Print application from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open your device settings, go to the WiFi settings page, locate your printer’s name. Enter the password, and now you have established the connection successfully.
- Open the Canon Print app, and it will ask you for some permissions.
- Tap on Yes to proceed further.
- The application will start searching the printer and connect automatically.
- Now, you can use it for wireless printing and scanning. You can also change the WiFi connection method from the Setup menu if required.
- For more assistance on how to connect Canon Tr4500 to wifi, feel free to contact our technical experts.