How To Connect Brother Hl-l2390dw Printer To Ipad
Brother HL-L2390DW is a monochrome laserjet printer. It is well equipped with a flatbed scanner and copier and also supports duplex and wireless printing. The Brother HL-L2390DW printer has a print speed of up to 32 pages per minute.
There are two ways to connect the Brother HL-L2390DW printer to an iPad.
- Connect without the router or an access point.
- Connect with the router or an access point.
STEP 1: CONNECT BROTHER HL-L2390DW PRINTER TO AN IPAD WITHOUT ROUTER OR ACCESS POINT
- Make sure the Brother printer is turned on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Use the arrows to select the option Network, then press the OK button.
- Select the option Wi-Fi Direct and press the OK button.
- Now, select the option Group Owner, press the OK button.
- Select the Manual option and press the OK button.
The Brother HL-L2390DW printer will display the Wi-Fi Direct On? message. Now, you have to select ON. The printer will now display the Wi-Fi Direct SSID and the password (Make a note of the credentials).
- We will see the steps to work on the iPad device.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap on the toggle switch to enable Wi-Fi.
- Now, select the SSID (the one that was displayed on the Brother printer).
- Enter the password and tap the Join button.
STEP 2: CONNECT BROTHER HL-L2390DW TO AN IPAD WITH ROUTER OR ACCESS POINT
Before we proceed to the steps, you need to make sure the iPad is connected to the same wireless network as your Brother printer.
- Connect the Brother HL-L2390DW printer to the wireless network.
- Press the Menu on the Brother printer Control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow and select these options: Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard. Press OK to confirm each option you select.
- When the LCD shows the message WLAN Enable?, select ON and the wireless setup will start.
- Select the router name (SSID) from the list; enter the password of the router.
- Press the OK button, then select Yes to apply the settings.
Now, download and install the Brother iPrint&Scan app on your iPad and add your printer to it.
Also, since the Brother HL-L2390DW printer supports AirPrint, you can easily access the printer from your iPad by just connecting both devices to the same network.