How To Add Lexmark Wireless Printer To Network
To add the Lexmark wireless printer to the network, you can use the Wireless connection to connect the printer to the network. Click the + sign and the Lexmark printer adds to the network with no problems. Follow the below mentioned quick solution for how to add Lexmark wireless printer to network.
Adding Lexmark Wireless Printer To The Network
- Navigate to System Preferences > Print and Scan or Print and Fax.
- Choose the + sign and select the printer from the list of printers.
- Make sure that the computer will automatically search for the applicable driver.
- Select it from the Print Using drop-down list if the printer driver is not found.
- Search for the particular name from the list.
- Select Add and the printer is added to the print queue.
- Ensure that the system prints a test page successfully.
- Tap Finish and the printer is connected to the wireless network.
To Add The Lexmark Wireless Printer To The Network
Step 1: From the Apple menu, move to System Preferences and select Print & Scan or Print & Fax and move to the next step of how to add Lexmark wireless printer to network.
Step 2: Select the + sign and then choose the Default tab. On the Default tab, choose the printer from the list of printers.
Step 3: The system will search automatically for the applicable driver.
Step 4: If the print driver is not found, choose it manually from the Print Using drop-down list.
Step 5: Select Others and search for the particular corresponding name.
Step 6: Choose Add and a print queue will be created under System Preferences.
Step 7: In case of Windows, go to Start and choose Add a Printer. When you see Welcome to the Add Printer Wizard, touch Next.
Step 8: Choose the printer and select Next.
Step 9: Set your printer as the default one and choose Next.
Step 10: Print a test page and after its completion, choose Finish to complete the process of how to add Lexmark wireless printer to network.