How To Add Bluetooth To Canon IP100 Printer? [Simple Steps]
If you have a Canon iP100 printer and a Bluetooth device, then you can easily print from your device on your printer. On this page, we have given the steps to know how to add Bluetooth To Canon IP100 Printer.
Simple Steps To Add Bluetooth To Canon Printer
Step 1: Installing Bluetooth Unit On printer
To access the Canon iP100 printer using Bluetooth, you must have installed the Bluetooth Unit on the printer. It can be done in two ways.
Method 1: Fix Bluetooth Unit Inside Canon Pixma IP100 Printer
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Remove the side panel near the AC adapter connector.
- Using a screw driver, unlock the side panel and remove it.
- Place the Bluetooth unit and align its head to the Bluetooth Connector.
- Fix the Side Panel into the Canon Pixma iP100 printer and then turn it On.
Method 2: Plug Bluetooth Unit Into Direct Port
- Turn off your Canon iP100 printer.
- Search for the Bluetooth port at the rear of your printer. Then plug the Bluetooth Unit into it and turn the printer On.
Step 2: Install Canon Pixma IP100 Driver On A Computer (Windows)
- Make sure the Canon Pixma iP100 printer is connected to the PC using a USB cable. Also, see if the printer is turned On.
- Click the Start button to start the Canon Setup Utility.
- Select the Programs option and then choose Canon Utilities.
- Select the Canon Setup Utility 2x folder and then click Canon Setup Utility 2x.
- The Canon Setup Utility dialog box opens on your computer screen.
- Choose the Bluetooth Settings tab and then click the Change button on the Bluetooth Settings option.
- Enter the password and model of your Canon printer.
Step 3: Register The Printer
- Remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Click the Start button on your Windows computer.
- Go to Control Panel and then select Devices and Printers on the window.
- Click the Add a Printer option.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma iP100 printer is turned On.
- Choose the Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option.
- Select the model name of the Canon device and then click on the Next button.
- Choose your Canon printer under the Setting the Printer tab and then carry out the on-screen instruction for completing the Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth installation process.
If you find it difficult, contact our technical experts to know more about the Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth installation process.