How Do You Connect A Canon Printer To WiFi
The Canon printer can be connected to the Wi-Fi by using the USB cable connection. Insert the CD into the drive and install & download the software. Then run the setup and connect the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network connection and finish the work of how do you connect a Canon printer to wifi.
To Connect Canon Printer with Wi-Fi
- Insert the CD and install & run the setup.
- Select Next -> Wireless Connection -> Next -> Connect to the Network -> Cableless Setup.
- Tap and hold the Wi-Fi button until the orange alarm lamp flashes two times and release after the second flash.
- Select the Region and Place of Residence and choose Next.
- Select the software and choose Next.
- Select the checkbox and mark a tick on I agree to the end user license agreement.
- Select Next for printer model and SSID.
- Interonnect the printer to the computer via USB cable and select the wireless network. Then choose Yes -> Next -> Complete to finish the process.
Related Articles For “Canon Printer With Wifi”
Steps for Connecting Canon Printer with Wi-Fi
To know detailed solutions for how do you connect a Canon printer to wifi, lets starts for Windows, insert the CD into the printer and run the setup. When the initial screen appears, select Next. Check and make sure that the power source is on. Also, ensure that the power lamp is ON. Choose Wireless Connection -> Next.
Select Connect to the network. A screen appears and choose Cableless Setup. When the Connection via Cableless Setup screen appears, press the Wi-Fi button till the orange alarm lamp flashes two times and then release after the second flash.
Make sure that the blue Wi-Fi light flashes immediately and the green power lamp is lit. Choose Next.
Then choose your Region and then select Next. Also, select the Place of Residence and choose on Next.
Then choose the software you need to install and select Next. Choose Yes to agree to the end user license agreement.
Select Next and the screen indicates the model of the printer and name (SSID) of the wireless network.
Select Complete and choose Setup Network Connection via USB. Select Next and connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
Once your printer has been detected, the name of the access point that your computer is connected to will be displayed. If it is the wireless network you need the printer to connect, choose Yes.
Then select Next and choose Complete to complete the Windows setup with the guide of how do you connect a Canon printer to wifi.