How Do I Set Up Scanning On Epson Et 2720 Printer? [Simple Steps]
Epson ET 2720 is a multifunctional printer with CIS scan technology. Setting up the scan function is quite simple on this printer. You can scan using the printer control panel or scan software. This printer supports wireless printing and so you can scan remotely from any wireless device using the compatible Epson software. To know how to set up scanning on Epson ET 2720 printer, keep reading the instructions below.
Installing The Epson Event Manager
- On your Windows computer, download the printer driver package from the official Epson site.
- Run the driver file and install the additional printer software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Complete the driver installation and verify that the connection between your printer and computer has been established successfully.
- Restart your computer and launch the Epson Event Manager.
- Choose your printer’s name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Click on Make Job Settings and choose the required scan job settings from the Edit Job Settings drop-down list.
- Click OK after verifying the scan settings and close the Epson Event Manager window.
Set Up The Scan On Epson Et 2720 Printer
- Ensure that your printer has been turned on.
- Also, verify that it has been properly connected to your computer.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Navigate to the printer control panel and press the Home button.
- Choose the Scan option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Select any one of the following scan options and press the OK button.
- To Computer (JPEG)
- To Computer (PDF)
- To Computer (Email)
- To Computer (Custom)
- To WSD
- After selecting the scan destination, choose your printer from the displayed list if you have connected your printer and Windows computer over a wireless network.
- Otherwise, select the USB Connection option and press the Start button to begin the scan.
- You have now seen how to set up scanning on Epson ET 2720 printer.