- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pro 1000 Printer Reset
HOW DO I RESET MY CANON PRO 1000? – QUICK STEPS
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is a professional photographic inkjet printer that provides exceptional image quality. If you feel that your printer is slow or unresponsive, try to reset the settings back to the defaults. Resetting your printer to the default settings will help your machine get restored to its original functionality. By following the below instructions, you will know How Do I Reset My Canon Pro 1000 printer.
RESETTING CANON PRO 1000 PRINTER USING THE CONTROL PANEL
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Ensure to know the administrator password to change the settings.
- Now, go to the printer’s control panel and use the arrow keys to select the Various settings option from the Home screen.
- Press the OK button.
- Choose the Device settings option from the list and press OK on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer’s control panel.
- Now, scroll down the screen using the arrow keys and select the Reset settings option from the list.
- Hit the OK button on your printer’s control panel.
- On the Reset settings screen, choose one of the below options using which you want to reset your printer.
- Web service setup only: Select this option on the printer screen to set the Web service settings back to the default parameters.
- LAN settings only: Choose this option if you want to set the LAN settings back to the default ones.
- Settings only: Select this option if you want to set the settings, such as paper size and media type, back to the defaults.
- Device info sending settings only: Pick this option if you wish to set only the device information sending settings to the defaults.
- Reset all: Choose this option if you want to set all the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer settings to the default parameters.
- But you cannot set the language, current position of the printhead, encryption method settings, and the media configuration tool settings back to the default.
- Once you have selected the reset settings, press the OK button on the printer’s control panel.
- Next, choose Yes on the confirmation screen and press the OK button.
- Now, your printer will take some time to reset the settings.
- After completing the resetting process, press the OK button and then hit the Home button on the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer’s control panel.
- Once your printer is restored to the default settings, you need to redo the setup to print from your computer.
Now, you may know how do i reset my CANON PRO 1000 Printer by following the above instructions.